(Known as LOCTITE 435 Prism Instant Adhesive )
Transparent, colorless, toughened humidity-cured ethyl-based instant adhesive. Well suited to plastics, rubbers, metals and porous/acidic surfaces.
LOCTITE® 435 is a colorless, toughened, ethyl-based instant adhesive. It has a fixture time of 10 - 20 secs. It has high resistance to impact and shock loads, high peel strength and is suitable for bonding plastics, rubber, metals, porous and absorbent substrates and acidic surfaces. Good resistance in humid environments.
- Cures very quickly when confined between two surfaces
- Ideal for bonding small to medium-size parts
- Excellent adhesion to most substrates
- Well suited to metals, rubbers and plastics
- Well suited to porous and/or acidic surfaces
- Fixture time of 10 - 20 secs.
- Toughened, clear
Technical Data Sheets (TDS)
|840057||40994||LOCTITE 435 Clear Surface Insensitive/Toughened||
20 g bottle
|840071||40995||LOCTITE 435 Clear Surface Insensitive/Toughened||
1 lb bottle