Food & Beverage Containers
Lubricants and coolants from the worldwide leader
Henkel is the worldwide leader of products, services and technical expertise for the food and beverage container industry. We offer a variety of next-generation solutions for glass, aluminum and steel container applications, including beer and beverage bottles and cans, food cans and aerosol containers.
Our product line includes:
- Post and cupper lubricants
- Bodymaker coolants
- Washer chemicals
- Mobility enhancers
- End sealing compounds
Greener is cleaner
To keep pace with the changing requirements of manufacturers, including the drive toward more environmentally friendly products, Henkel’s product development strategy is focused on green solutions.
In addition to environmental responsibility, Henkel’s performance-driven food and beverage packaging solutions offer numerous benefits, including:
- Improved production speed and efficiency
- Lower applied cost
- Reduced downtime, spoilage and waste
Henkel offers a variety of solutions for aluminum and steel container applications including beer and beverage cans, food cans, aerosol containers and the new aluminum bottle can. When Henkel’s lubricants are paired with the company’s washer technologies, the outcome forms a unique package for the metal packaging industry, saving process costs and adding value to customers’ production. Additionally, the company offers a complete line of process control equipment to streamline production.
Aluminum Applications – Henkel offers the full front-end supply for the two-piece beverage can industry. When Henkel’s lubricants are paired with the company’s washer technologies, the outcome forms a unique package for the can making industry. Solutions for aluminum applications include:
- Lubricants – Henkel offers total system synergy with DTI® post lubricants, DTI® cupping lubricants and DTI® bodymaker coolants.
- Washer Chemicals – With innovative developments in Ridoline® cleaners, superior mobility enhancers and Alodine® conversion coatings, Henkel offers a unique line of products that reduce costs and are environmentally safe.
Tin-Plate Steel Applications – Henkel offers the full line of product solutions for tin-plate cans, including DTI® lubricants, Ridoline® cleaners and mobility enhancers.
Equipment Offerings – Henkel offers a full range of process control systems and application equipment for the food and beverage container industry. Offerings include:
- Lineguard® Process Control Systems
- Lineguard® Smart ControlTM
- Henkel Auto-Titrator
- Henkel Appli-Coater®
Henkel’s metal packaging solutions offer numerous benefits, including:
Performance Driven Products
- Increases production speed and maximize efficiency
- Low applied cost
- Reduces down-time, spoilage and waste
- Extend tool life
Global Technology Leader
- Large investment of R&D resources around the world
- Continual innovation of new and improved products
- Partnership programs for new and emerging packaging technologies
- Dedicated and experienced technical service team
- Industry experts
- Wide range of laboratory and analytical services available
Emphasis on Safety and Environment
- New technologies are safer to handle
- Raw materials that have less impact on the environment
- Chemical safety and handling training available