Hot Melt Adhesive
|Browse Products||Locate a Distributor||Contact Us|
Henkel manufactures and markets a broad portfolio of high performance hot melt adhesives for use in general industrial applications and consumer packaged goods.
These hot melts are ideal for applications that require high speed manufacturing, bonding versatility, large gap filling, fast green strength and minimal shrinkage.
|Product Lists by Feature|
|VOC / Solvent Free|
Advantages of Hot Melt Adhesives
- Speed of bond formation allows for high line speeds
- Variety of application methods allows for flexibility of part design
- Bond together impervious surfaces, allowing bonding of two non-porous surfaces
- Gap filling allows greater tolerances in part design
- Moisture sensitivity of final bond – applicable for high humidity environments
- Easy storage – long shelf life without special environment controls
- 100% solids – environmentally responsible
Our hot melt products are available in a variety of package types such as tack-free pellets or pressure sensitive sheets.
Henkel hot melts are easy to apply using the appropriate application equipment, from hand rollers to robotic spray guns.
Green Solutions in Hot Melt Adhesives
As manufacturers recognize the health benefits of environmentally friendly products, Henkel can help with a line of solvent-free hot melt adhesives that offer dependable performance with no harmful VOCs.