Adhesive Solutions for Air Filters
Industrial filters must consistently deliver clean air under severe operating conditions. Whether the filters are used in automotive engines, heavy-duty equipment, dust collectors or vacuum cleaners, buyers demand high performance and reliability.
For more information about products available in your country, please fill this contact form.
|Contact Us||Henkel as a Solution Provider||View e-catalog|
Key Benefits of Henkel Solutions:
- Wide range of processing speeds
- High temperature resistance
- High durability
- High bond strength
- High flexibility
- Foaming Capabilities
- Industry approvals: UL 900 and UL 94 V-0
Automotive Air Filters
Heavy-duty air filters for construction vehicles need to withstand harsh operating environments. Many applications require high temperature and chemical resistance.
- First pleat/last pleat bonding: EVA and PA hot melts with a range of temperature resistance
- End cap bonding: Durable 2-part polyurethane and epoxy adhesives
- Spiral wrap bonding: PUR and PO hot melts with higher performance or cost-effective Options
Industrial Air – High Efficiency Filters
The stakes are high for laboratory, clean room and industrial filters. Dust contaminants can compromise an entire electronic assembly or skew the results of a laboratory study.
Our solutions for manufacturing HEPA and ULPA filters:
- Pleating: EVA hot melt adhesives with fast open and set speeds, foamable for cost savings; PA hot melts for higher temperatures
- Frame bonding: Two-part polyurethane adhesives with a range of viscosities, flame retardant, range of pot life/cure speeds
Industrial Air – Commercial and Residential Filters
Air filters for commercial, residential and industrial use must consistently deliver high performance and reliability.
- Panel (HVAC) filters: Hot melt and PVA water-based adhesives for frame bonding for plastic and paper frames; two-part polyurethanes for metal and plastic frames
- Bag filters: Hot melt and PVA water-based adhesives for seam sealing and frame bonding with a range of temperature resistance and open times/cure speeds