Henkel’s LOCTITE brand is the trusted choice for engineered, high-performance adhesive, sealant and coating solutions. Designed to enable customer innovation, increase reliability and improve manufacturing operations, the LOCTITE expansive product portfolio offers solutions for the most demanding industry applications.
For information on LOCTITE consumer products, visit loctiteproducts.com.
LOCTITE solutions enable our customers to improve competitiveness and develop next-generation products and technologies in these industries:
Industrial Manufacturing and Maintenance
- AgCon & Specialty Vehicles
- Appliances and HVAC
- Electrical and Optical
- General Industry Manufacturing
- Handheld Devices and Displays
- Industrial Equipment Maintenance and Repair
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Engine & Transmission
- Automotive Interior
- Automotive Exterior
- Automotive Electrical/Electronics
- Automotive Composite Components
- Heating/Ventilation/Air Condition
- Automotive Chassis
- Automotive Body-in-White
- Cars (Passenger Cars, Light Commercial Vehicle)
- OEM Process Centers
- Commercial Vehicles
- Medium & Heavy Duty Truck
- Bus & Coach
- Semiconductor Assembly
- Printed Circuit Board Assembly
- Consumer Electronics
- Emerging Electronics
- Advanced Packaging
Packaging, Consumer Goods and Construction Adhesives
- Flexible Packaging
- Tapes, Labels and Graphics
- Technical Laminates
- Coatings for Paper and Film
Please select a product group -
- Craftsmen and Do-it-Yourselfers rely on Loctite for important jobs around the home.
- Design Engineers specify Loctite products to reduce assembly cost and increase process reliability.
- Maintenance engineers and mechanics count on the broad line of Loctite products to increase reliability, reduce operating costs and minimize downtime.
- For additional information about our Loctite brand Electronics products, please visit our new Electronics Website @ electronics.henkel.com.