LOCTITE SF 7900 Ceramic Shield for Welding
(Known as AERODAG CERAMISHIELD )
Unique, silicone-free, ceramic protective coating that protects welding equipment from spatter for up to 8 hours without re-application.
LOCTITE® SF 7900™ Ceramic Shield for Welding is a ceramic dry film protective coating for MIG/MAG welding processes. This product protects contact tips and welding nozzles by preventing adhesion of welding spatter.
Typical Curing Performance
Once applied the coating dries by solvent evaporation within 5 to 10 seconds at room temperature. Thicker films need longer drying time. Once the welding process begins, the coating hardens on the equipment surface by the heat generated. This provides optimum spatter repellent properties, especially for these severe operating conditions.
- Ceramic, silicone-free protective coating
- Spray coating dries within seconds
- Protects contact tips, welding nozzles and jigs
- Costs of the protective coating are only a few cents per shift
- Prevents adhesion of welding spatter for many hours with just one application
- Increases productivity by up to 7%
- Reduces running costs for consumables by up to 40%
- Eliminates costs for cleaning equipment
- Easy to apply
- Excellent adhesion of coating