(Known as Loctite 2700 NA Threadlocker )
Threadlocking Adhesive - high strength. Permanent locking. White material safety data sheet, no labelling. Suitable for all metal threaded assemblies.
LOCTITE® 2700 is a high-strength threadlocker for maximum efficacy in the securing and sealing of bolts, nuts and studs to prevent loosening due to vibration. The product serves to permanently lock assemblies which must not come loose. It works on all metals, including passive substrates . Slight contamination is tolerated. Its key differentiator is the “White” Material Safety Data Sheet. LOCTITE 2700 carries no hazard symbols, risk or safety phrases and does not contain any declarable carcinogens, mutagens or reproductive toxins.
- No hazard symbols, no risk phrases & no safety phrases; "White” Material Safety Data Sheet
- High strength general threadlocker for maximum efficacy
- Prevents loosening on vibrating assemblies, e.g. pumps, gear boxes or presses
- Works on all metals, including passive substrates (e.g. stainless steel, aluminum, plated surfaces)
- Can be disassembled by heating to 300°C
- WRAS Approval (BS 6920): 1104508