LOCTITE 577 Thread Sealant
Medium-strength, general purpose thread sealant for straight/straight and straight/taper threads and fittings. Fills the space between threaded parts and seals and locks at the same time.
LOCTITE® 577 Thread Sealant is a medium-strength, general purpose thread sealant for straight/straight and taper/straight threads and fittings. Great for overhead applications and fast application at low temperatures. Excellent chemical and thermal resistance; gel-like form results in less migration of product after application.LOCTITE 577 is designed for the locking and sealing of metal pipes and fittings as well as other threaded assemblies. The product provides an instant, low-pressure seal for metal pipes and fittings. It will not creep, shrink or shred. Suitable for fast application at low temperatures. Cures on lightly contaminated surfaces and does not require a primer on inactive metals. It has excellent chemical and thermal resistance and offers less migration of liquid product after application to the part.
Features and Benefits
• General purpose, medium strength liquid thread sealant for sealing metal threads
• Suitable for all metal types
• Instant low pressure seal
• Excellent chemical resistance
• Locks connection against vibration-induced loosening and other stresses
• Easy to apply
• Cures on active and inactive metals
• P1 NSF Reg. No.: 123001
• DVGW Approval (EN 751-1): NG-5146AR0621
• WRAS Approval (BS 6920): 0711506